What You Need for Your Loan Application

5-Star Loan is here to help you be prepared for anything you might encounter during the loan process.

Here’s a list of what to bring when you would like to start your loan.

  • Schedule of real estate owned, including type of property, type of loan, monthly principal and interest, taxes and insurance amounts and rental agreements.

  • If you were a full time student at any time in the past 2 years, please be prepared to verify by diploma or transcripts.

  • If you rent, supply landlord’s name and address (cover a 2 year period).

  • Year-to-date pay stub and W-2 forms for the past 2 years.

  • Self-employed and commissioned borrowers: Signed copies of federal tax returns (all schedules) for the past 2 years and a year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.

  • Account numbers for each bank account where deposits are held, plus the name, address, and zip code for each depository, and two months bank statements for each account.

  • The name(s) and addresses of present and any previous employers to verify a full 2 years.

  • Sales Contract and a copy of your earnest money check.
Disclaimer : The information contained in this article has been prepared by an independent third party and is distributed to consumers for education purposes only. The information is not guaranteed to be accurate and does not represent the opinions of 5-Star Loan.

©2018 5-Star Loan


411 E. Huntington Dr. Ste. 209, Arcadia, 91006

This is not an offer for extension of credit or commitment to lend. All loans must satisfy company underwriting guidelines. Not all applicants qualify. Information and pricing are subject to change at any time and without notice. The content in this advertisement is for informational purposes only. Products not available in all areas. 5-Star Loan is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.